The best fake tans for pale skin

As I was blessed with very pale skin, I have been using fake tan for a while now. I have tried so many tans that made my skin so orange and looked awful! So I'm here to save my fellow pale readers.

Bondi Sands- Dark

I'm guessing you have heard of Bondi Sands. It is a super popular tan, and for a good reason too. Their tan is super even and has a great colour. It is a green based tan, which means it doesn't go orange. Even if you are pale, I would suggest the dark colour. I used to use the light to medium tan but have found that the dark has a much nicer colour.


Me with Bondi Sands Dark

Le Tan- Dark or Ultra Dark

I have used Le Tan products for a while and find that the 'dark' tan has the nicest colour. The lighter colours I have found tend to go a bit orange. I tried the ultra dark a while ago when it first came out and it is actually so good! Although I am very pale, it was so even and looked so natural! I definitely recommend it.

Me with Le Tan Ultra Dark


Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer 

This tan is a fantastic tan for a lighter all over glow. I was looking for an everyday tan for ages before I came across this one and it is so good! You don't need to apply much and it acts as a moisturiser and self-tanner. So win-win! It is also super cheap and can just be purchased at the chemist.







Popular posts from this blog

The best thrillers of 2017

Your complete guide to Byron Bay

Your Guide to Port Douglas